First established in 1956 as a sale outlet for the Brunori wines, this facility was transformed over time, thanks to the knowledge of wine-bar operations gained by Giorgio Brunori and his children, Carlo and Cristina, who are both sommeliers.
At present, wines from all over Italy are sold, in additon to the Brunori label.
A noteworthy variety of grappe and distilled liqueurs is offered, while a separate space has been set aside for traditional regional products: extra-virgin olive oil, honey, fig rolls and Campofilone pasta.
During the 90's a wine tasting room was opened. Here tourists and wine connoisseurs can sample the wines of the Brunori cellar, guided by the vineyard experts.